1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Moved away from New York.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don't remember if I made any last year, and I doubt I will this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, TK's sister.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
England, AmsterDAM, Paris
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More confidence in myself, something to do that challenges me, some mo money, honey
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 4, cause I left the US and my Dad turned 58.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Does leaving NY count? Is that getting too repetitive?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not quitting my job sooner. Not really a failure, just laziness really.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, I just got the flu like 9 times.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I don't buy a lot of stuff, but 2 leather bracelets for two special ladies were good gifts, even if one wasn't perfect.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
TK's for putting up with my complaining whining bitch-ery. And for always putting a bright spin and always wanting to go out.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
TK's for never wanting to leave the party.
14. Where did most of your money go?
To the UK!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Oh god, its Britney Bitch.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Gimme Gimme More.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Both. More of each I think.
ii. Thinner or fatter? Thinner! Thanks bicycling.
iii. Richer or poorer? Poorer! Thanks bicycling!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Looked into Grad Schools seriously.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Hate to say it, but drinking to excess.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Yes, well no, but I decided to make a real commitment to my love. and so far so good.
23. How many one-night stands?
none that I know of.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I Love NY was 2nd, 1st place must go to Battlestar Galactica.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Oh yes, I didn't know these buggers until 3 months ago, they're Offensively Lame.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Best Gift I received was The Master and Commander Books and so far, my fav has been Post Captain or The Fortune of War.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hmmm, Justice.
28. What did you want and get?
The Master & Commander Box Set.
29. What did you want and not get?
a new car. kidding, a bike, actually.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Host or Transformers
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We had a party at the Bushwick Country Club, I turned 28 and TK surprised me with Julia, the chef from lalaland.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I saved more money and if I had become German sooner.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Gap OK, American Apparel NO WAY!
34. What kept you sane?
My Terry, awww. And the Pirate Books.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Robert Mitchum
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Not Global Warming. Maybe Abortion stuff.
37. Who did you miss?
Orlando
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Norbert or Veronica
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
You gotts to move outta yo Momma's house, quit bitching about your life, and act Now. Or as MJ once said, "i'm gonna make a change, for once in my life"
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
You want a Piece of Me.
Tuesday, 1 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment